TMI ANSWERS: WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER?


    WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN:
    There are three things in the world today that are guaranteed to make me feel better no matter what:


    • DRIVING IN MY JEEP WITH THE TOP DOWN AND MUSIC BLASTING
    • MISS TRUVY
    • THE TRAMP



    1. you are sick with the flu?
    I don't get the flu. Jinx. I don't get the shot, not because I have problems with it, but because I don't get the flu, stomach flus or colds. At least for in the last 15 years, that's not to say I don't get sick, I do, but it is usually pneumonia or bronchitis.  Eating always makes me feel better and I never loose my appetite. The last three years I have had a bet with my doctor that if I get the flu that I promise to get the shot the next year. If I win the bet then she gives me $25. I'm up $75. 
    2. you are in a bad mood?
    I need to be left alone and allowed to stew. I'll take myself away from people, including friends and family, and go for drives or somewhere to eat.
    3. you are alone?
    I don't mind being alone. I very used to it and when you have depression, you tend to isolate yourself (not a good thing) but that's why I have Truvy and Tramp. My doggies help center me, make me leave the house, and give me so much unconditional love that it never gets too bad. 

    4. you are sad?
    Eat. Ya, you see the pattern. 
    5. you are mad?
    Being mad always sneaks up on me. I don't realize it until I notice that I'm snapping at people and slamming doors and draws and using my hands a lot. I also, yell - especially in the car and if you (as in people in stores or car) piss me off, you are likely to hear me. I'll just say what I'm thinking and being from NY that means loudly! This is especially dangerous when I have the top down on the Jeep and forget that everyone can hear me.
    6. you are frustrated?
    I try to figure the source of the frustration and then solve it. If I can't figure it out or fix it, then I more one to anger.
    7. you are angry?
    I don't get angry often. If I do, it started out as frustration. And really, now that I'm answering my own TMI questions, what is the real difference between being mad and being angry?
    BONUS
    you are horny?
    More often then I'd like I have to take matters into my own left hand.

    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers 
    (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger