TMI ANSWERS: SUPER HERO OR SUPER VILLAIN?


    Wow! You guys are really love the world of Super Heroes and Villains! The responses have been so creative and SEXUAL! Very inspiring!

    * Sorry I'm late posting this but I had a HUGE day on Wednesday and it took me longer then I expected to recover.

    SUPER HERO OR SUPER VILLAIN?:
    1. If you could be a Super Hero or Super Villain, which would you be and why?
    When you're a villain, you only get a limited story line, never a franchise BUT you are usually responsible for the creation of the hero, get the best one-liners and have the most fun because you have super intelligence usually combined with no moral compass. Ya, I wanna be a Super Villain.


    2. What's your secret identity?
    I guess my identity would depend on why I became a Super Villain. Was it for world domination or revenge? I think my motivation would come from revenge and my identity would be a laid back Surfer Dude who travels the world in search of the perfect wave and protecting the oceans by bringing down those who would destroy them. My reasons my seem nobel but my methods are misguided and I will do anything, at any cost, to achieve my goals.

    3. Which person in your life would be your trusted sidekick?
    Super Villains don't have sidekicks, we have lackeys. And my lackeys are a bunch of surfer dudes who are easily manipulated and unwitting accomplices.

    4. What is your kryptonite (weakness)?
    My overconfidence and dry heat.


    5. What are your power(s)?
    Although Loki had me using my powers for good as his sidekick, I betrayed him turning to a life of crime. My super powers are generated from water which allows me to become translucent so that those I wish to vanquish are always caught off-guard. I have a super cool, tricked out yellow Wrangler. 
    6. Describe your costume.
    No cape! (see The Incredibles) It would be baby-blue (to match my eyes) and white and of course form fitting so that it both highlights my physique and fits under my tank top and board shorts. 

    BONUS
    Which Super Hero or Super Villain would you most like to have sex? Be specific i.e.: Christopher Revee Superman, Hal Jordan Green Lantern, Super Friends Wonder Woman. Describe the sex.
    I'd ravage Christopher Reeve's Clark Kent and he would so be my power bottom bitch! In Super form, I'd have to go with Hal Jordan Green Lantern - OH what he could do with that ring!



    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers 
    (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

    Thanks to Dirk for this week's questions.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger