PASSENGER PICKUP: BIG WHACK ATTACK

    Big Whack Attack
    A blog for entertainment and (perhaps) instruction on this time-honored activity. Keepin' it healthy!
    Big Whack Attack is my newest Passenger Pickup. NSFW, blogger Pat has the same taste in men as I do only he leaves nothing to the imagination. Along with stunning photo's you'll get a steamy narrative. Find him in my PARK AND RIDE section.


    PASSENGER PICKUP 
    A weekly post highlighting one of the many blogs I read and feature on my blogrolls. Some blogs may have been around for years, others for weeks.

    My blogroll is divided into several categories: 
    Passengers - Personal and Entertainment Blogs
    Trailering - News and Political Blogs
    Park and Ride - Adult NSFW Blogs




Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger