PASSENGER PICKUP: BOSGUY


    I've read BosGuy for years. I can't remember how I found it but BosGuy is one of my can't miss blogs. BosGuy is Rob and he lives in and loves Boston but BosGuy is so much more than restaurant, nightlife and shopping must sees and reviews. Rob mixes in political news and happenings with the personal and you can always find a hunk or two hanging out. Don't miss his Temtation Tuesdays or Brain Teaser Fridays. He did a great photo campaign for Washington's marriage Referendum 74, everyone on the internet has seen his pics and video of Boston's Annual Santa Run and below is a pic of him and his partner at last year's NO PANTS Subway Ride (which rides again this Sunday). He posts several times a day and responds to most comments. Stop by for a visit, but pack a bag or two, I'm sure you'll stay a while. 








    PASSENGER PICKUP 
    A weekly post highlighting one of the many blogs I read and feature on my blogrolls. Some blogs may have been around for years, others for weeks.

    My blogroll is divided into several categories: 
    Passengers - Personal and Entertainment Blogs
    Trailering - News and Political Blogs
    Park and Ride - Adult NSFW Blogs



Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger