HOW TO INCLUDE/POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS


    Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave a clickable link back to your blog or to a website that you want to share? I know this was a source of frustration for me, at least for Blogger Comments, so I finally Googled it and here it is.

    Also, when you go to leave a comment (I LOVE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK), you'll find a link back to this post in the Message above the Comment Box. I tried to post the directions there, but I couldn't because it would become a link and if I tried to change anything it would give me an error message and not let me post it.

    Good Luck! If you have any questions, I doubt I'll be able to help but I'll try.

    Instructions to Leave a Clickable Link in Blogger Comments





      • This is you basic line of code:
        <a href="      "> Name of link</a>

        Lets use my blog as the example:

        Paste or type the address between the quotes, be sure to delete the spaces:
        http://www.justajeepguydc.blogspot.com

        Paste or type what you want the name of the link to be:
        Just A Jeep Guy
        This is the final line of code for my blog:
        <a href="http://www.justajeepguydc.blogspot.com">Just A Jeep Guy</a>

        This is the completed link:
        Just A Jeep Guy

        **When you type or paste your link into the comment, it will not appear completed until after you post the comment.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger