TMI ANSWERS: IN THE MOOD


    IN THE MOOD:
    1. What puts you in a silly mood?
    I can't think of the last time I was in a silly mood. I guess for me silly it that level above being happy and happens when around other people. Now that I've said that, I guess anyone seeing my with Truvy and Tramp would say I'm silly - I do things and they make/allow me to do things that are very silly like voices, faces and playing with toys.
    2. What puts you in a creative mood?
    Pot. Just kidding. I've never smoked. One of the things in life that I desire most, find sexy and attractive in others and turns my blue eyes green with envy is creativity and imagination. I have a deficit of talent when it comes to music or art but I do seem to have a small flare for writing. I mostly lack original thought but am very good at being inspired and re-imagining that inspiration into my own.

    3. What puts you in a competitive mood?
    Competition - most easily in sports like tennis or in games but my competitive spirit stems mostly from my Virgo nature (or OCD) for perfection. This also hinders my creativity. I like to do the best I can at what ever I do and this shows in my attention to detail, organizational skills, desire to be better and to win. This also benefits my sexual partners. Not achieving a desired level or success or skill often results in my loss of interest.
    4. What puts you in a contemplative mood?
    Depression. You just start thinking about everything, over and over and over again. Depression has become the word of choice to describe a bad day and thus most people (lucky them) don't truly have a clue to understanding depression. Depression can range from mild to crippling. Stand in front of a mirror and turn on the hot water. As the mirror fogs it gets harder and harder to see your reflection. The same happens with depression, it distorts your perception, makes the easiest tasks harder, makes trusting friends and family harder and harder and isolation becomes safe. Because everything becomes so hard to do, frustration levels soar and tempers flare. You isolate because instead of seeing your friends and family as being helpful, you can only see how they have hurt or wronged you like eating the last cookie - it's not rational (which we know but can't help), just what happens. Depression makes you think of yourself as worthless - so asking friends and family for help and understanding is not possible - they'd only laugh at you and say no. Isolation makes it easier to hide the depression and unleash/inflict your pain out on those who love and care about you. (Sorry about that.)

    5. If you tend to be a quiet person what puts you in a talkative mood? If you tend to be a talkative person, what puts you in a quiet mood?
    I'm an introvert (thanks internet flow charts) so I tend to be quiet until I'm put into situations where I must meet people, for work or sex, or I've had a drink or two. Alcohol, two drink limit or else I won't stop, makes me very happy, very talkative, flirty, horny and usually very pleasant to be around.

    BONUS
    What puts you in 'the' mood?
    LOVE. KISSING. FRIENDSHIP. KINDNESS. MANNERS. FLOWERS. SMILES.
    That depends on the situation. These days it's need - need to cum because it's been so long and I just spent a few hours looking at photos to post on my other blog which has 7 posts a day 7 days a week - thats and lot of mood making! 
    If I'm out and about, then expressing and interest in me, paying attention to me, grabbing my ass or cock works well. 
    When dating or in a relationship, it's small thoughtful gestures,  cuddling on the couch or just holding hands while driving or seeing a movie. Love - the best mood maker of all. 


    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger