TMI ANSWERS: A FRESH CLEAN START!

    A FRESH CLEAN START!
    1. How often do you shower or bathe?
    Usually everyday, but not always but always showers. Baths leave me feeling like I still need to shower and I don't find sitting in a bath relaxing. The water only stays at the right temp for 3 mins and then it's too cold but then when you warm it up it's too hot.

    2. When do you like to shower?
    Just before I head out the door. I tend not to shower at night, as it wakes me up, unless I'm dirty or have done something that makes me feel dirty. 

    3. Describe your shower (or bath) routine.
    It's always the same and I can never just hop in to rinse off and then hop out, I have to do everything. I start at the top and work my way down. Hair, body, shave when shaving and then face (always wash your face last to wash off any shampoo or conditioner which could cause your face to break out). I use products from The Body Shop - I love the hemp body wash and lotions (always moisturize after showering) and I've been using WEN shampoo and it works great! I finish with a light moisturizer for my face and let my hair dry naturally.

    4. Do you like to shower or bathe with you S.O.?
    When I had one, it was fun every now and then in the morning (best excuse for being late for work, "Sorry but my bf was clogging the drain." And rinsing off together after is always nice but only occasionally. Too often and it looses its fun and I like my routine.

    5. Shaving: what, where and how often?
    Mostly my face and even that I haven't needed to do since I started sporting a beard. I like to keep my back smooth and fortunately it only needs attention every few months. The rest of the body is kept natural although I will trim my pubes - I don't want to be flossing a guy when he's blowing me.


    6. Do you shower at the gym or wait until you get home?
    On the rare occasions that I have been to a gym or at a club playing tennis, the decision to shower was always dependent on where I was going after. When I would swim laps, showering at the gym was a must. Of course there are some things you can do in a gym shower that you can't do at home - like cruise and that hot guy from yoga.
    7. Before having sex do you like to be freshly showered? Ripe? Perfumed? How do you like your partner?

    Did you ever smell the air after a man has walked by just to catch his sent? Just be fresh and clean. Cologne on a man who knows how to wear it is as intoxicating as the man himself and fresh sweat NOT the stinky, old, aged sweat, brings out the animal in me. 

    Bonus
    Sex in the bathroom: Shower, Bath, Hot tub, Public? 

    In my youth, I could have taught George Michael a thing or 100 about sex in public restrooms and cars but once I came out, sneaking around lost most of its appeal. Sex in the bath or shower will always be fun and I will always make the most of any opportunity to have sex in, on or around a hot tub.


    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers, visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger