TMI ANSWERS: I JUST WANNA GO TO SLEEP

    I JUST WANNA GO TO SLEEP:
    1. What do you wear to bed?
    I'm like a furnace at night so I like to be cool, usually just a t-shirt and undies. I would sleep naked but don't think it's very hygienic and with two dogs, many nights I have to get up and take them out.  
    2. Lots of blankets or just one?
    I love to be under lots of blankets and the heavier the better but the room has to be cold so usually it's only one. Even during the summer, I'm most comfortable when I'm wrapped in at least a sheet.

    3. Do you like a cold room or a hot room?
    I love a cold room and usually have a window open all winter. During the summer I have to crank the AC down as low as possible otherwise I get all sweaty.

    4. Who or what sleeps with you at night?
    I sleep with my two doggies - Truvy and Tramp - and they like to sleep with me in the middle. 
    5. Do you hog the blankets?
    I like to wrap the blankets around my legs but once I'm settled, I don't hog them and am very good to sleep with (or so I've been told) - especially if you get cold at night. Having Truvy and Tramp sleep with me they tend to sleep on the blankets and once they're down for the night, they're out and they make it very hard for me to get under the blankets or out from under them.
    6. What size is your bed and what kind of mattress is it?
    I have a queen size and it's a memory foam (but not Tepurpedic.)


    7. Do you eat in bed?
    Yes, food, and then some.
     8. What kind of sleeper are you? 
    I have a difficult time falling asleep at night but once asleep, I'm a very deep sleeper, so deep that I only remember dreams about once a month. If I'm traveling I'm more likely to fall asleep before the plane or train takes off which is why I always take the window seat - something to lean on.
    9. What is under your bed?
    Lot's of dust and dog hair and probably a few doggie toys. Both Truvy and Tramp love sleeping under the bed so I keep it clear for them.
    BONUS
    What won't you do in bed?
    I don't have any rules about what can or can't be done in bed so I don't think there is anything that I do (other than bathroom things) that I wouldn't do in bed. I've had bf's who didn't like to watch tv or eat in bed - those relationships didn't last. ;)



    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger