COMIC RELIEF: SNOW.MY.GOD!


    Wednesday night we were getting 1-3 inches, as of 6pm Thursday night we're in the 6-12 inch zone with winds expected to reach over 50 mph! It'll either be all rain or we'll wind up with 3 feet! I did the  storm inducted panic shopping this afternoon and got bread, eggs and milk along with the usual weekly shopping items. 

    Good luck to my friends to the west and up north! 

    UPDATE I: I'm now it the 12-18 inch zone. It's been snowing since before 6am and cars have lined up to get gas! I was up and out to drive my Aunt to JFK Airport - her son, my cousin is getting married tomorrow in NC where it will be 60 degrees and Sunny while we'll have just started to dig out.





Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger