TMI ANSWERS: DO YOU BELIEVE?

    DO YOU BELIEVE?
    1. In Coincidence? 
    Yes. To not believe in coincidence is to believe in fate or a predetermined future and I don't believe in a predetermined future.
    2. In Magic?
    Yes. Not in the sense of Harry, Samantha or Jeannie but in slight of had, that spark when you touch another's hand or waves rolling into shore at sunrise.
    3. In Love at First Sight?
    YES!!! Every man I have loved it has been at first sight. Did I know? No. Did we live happily ever after? No. Did time stop when our eyes met? Yes. Can I remember every detail of every moment of that first contact. Yes, and honey I have the absolute worst memory.
    4. In Soul Mates?
    Not really. I've given up on finding mine ;( but that doesn't mean there isn't a man out there to love me be loved by me. I like to believe we all have the ability to find that person who we want to make happy and who wants us in return.
    5. In Miracles?
    No, because then I'd have to believe in evil and that there is a source of both. 
    6. Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?
    Yes but better to not to stress it out.
    7. In Life After Death?
    Yes and no. Yes,  we live on in through our contributions to humanity and in the memories of our family, friends, lovers and if we're very luck, the lives of our children.

    BONUS
    In God?
    Not for a long time. I did once, but how can there be with all the pain and suffering in the world? And if one does exist, then I'd rather not associate with  it.

    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger