PASSENGER PICKUP: ONE STEP AT A TIME


    One Step At A Time is Buddy Bear's later in life journey from married father of three to out, and out on the town, proud gay man. In his words:
    I'm a middle-aged out gay guy from British Columbia, Canada and the father of three teenagers. My wife found out I was gay three years ago and we've been separated for two. Our divorce should be final in two months. In the past year, I've tried to balance an exciting slut phase with having my kids living with me much of the time. Lately, I've been busy dating ... a whole new can of worms!
    That can of worms tends to be hot twenty-somethings who Buddy lustfully details his adventures with in his search for love/satisfaction and his new identity and punctuates with NSFW pics. But it's not all sex, Buddy is in the final stages of his divorce, has 2 of his 3 teenage children living with him most of the time (the 3rd is in university) in his house on the lake and shares his challenges of being a high school teacher.

    You can see why all the Canadian boys and men from other countries want this hot father of 3. Not just a body, he is witty, intelligent, reflective, optimistic and responsible. He posts almost daily and responds to most comments. So grab your passport (better safe then sorry) and stop by for a visit. Tell him Sean dropped you off.








    PASSENGER PICKUP 
    A weekly post highlighting one of the many blogs I read and feature on my blogrolls. Some blogs may have been around for years, others for weeks.

    My blogroll is divided into several categories: 
    Passengers - Personal and Entertainment Blogs
    Trailering - News and Political Blogs
    Park and Ride - Adult NSFW Blogs

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger