TMI ANSWERS: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY:
    1. What do you think of Valentine's Day?
    I love it when I'm in a relationship and loath it when I'm not. 
    2. Are you romantic?
    Yes. When I first started dating, I was limited in my creativity but as the years went by and I got to witness other couples, I got better but still have a lot to learn and to find the man who will appreciate it rather than run from it.
    3. Candy or Flowers?
    Both! They're simple, cheesy yet traditional thus ultimately the most romantic. 

    4. What is Valentine's Day like when you're single?
    It's really a lot like New Year's Eve. It's a day that is built up into something special and extraordinary for some but for others,  it's like most any other day, it's either a good day or it sucks (most tend to end in the suck column) and I don't go out of my way to insure that it's a special day - if it happens it happens.


    5. What do you plan on doing this Valentine's Day? 
    I think this one is destined for the suck column as they all have since 2006.


    6. Your relationship is ending, do you break up before or after?
    Before. There is never a good time to breakup and occasionally there are truly wrong times to but I have tended to breakup before special occasions because inside I feel it is the more honest thing to do. Going through the motions to protect a lover's feelings has always seemed like it would only add to the pain. 

    7. What was your WORST Valentine's Day?
    The one after I broke up with my fiancé.
    8. What was your BEST Valentine's Day?
    The one where, in the middle of a restaurant (straight) overlooking the Potomac River, I got down on one knee, took a little red box out of my pocket, opened it and asked Peter to be my husband. With tears in his eyes, he said yes and to some applause(it was only 2002), I slipped the silver band on his finger and we kissed. 
    "Peter. On our second date, dancing under the big disco ball in Colbolt, you told me that although I didn't know it then, that someday I'd marry you. I did know then and now I want everyone to know too. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life loving you. Marry me.


    BONUS
    Do you expect to have sex because it's Valentine's Day?
    Only when in a relationship or if it's the first date.


    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger