TMI QUESTIONS: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

    HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
    1. Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some?
    2. Do you wear green?

    3. Green beer is...
    4. Irish coffee is...
    5. Have you worn a kilt?
    6. Have you gone to the NY St. Patrick's Day Parade?
    7. St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland with a stick. How would you handle snakes?

    BONUS
    I'm 100% Irish. Would you kiss me?


    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursdays.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger