DOGABLY PAWFECT GIF's

    I wanna do that to him to!

    **SPECIAL REQUEST**
    Several of you have share great pic of yourselves with your doggies. I'd love to do a special post of all Mommies and Daddies with their Doggies. If you'd like to be included, please email me your pic by Wed 3/20 for posting on Sat 3/23. If you just want to share your pics with me but not have them posted you can do that too, just make a note of it. I can't wait!

    3D Doggy

    Thanks to Bill in Exile

    "I'll show you NO table food!"

    "WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE!"

    How to make the best of a bad situation.
    I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine.
    I love you. I love you.

    Now, now boys, there's plenty of me to go around.
    Wait for it! Wait for it!
    Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!
    or
    Who needs Jill and that stupid pail?

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger