PASSENGER PICKUP: MAYBE IT'S JUST ME...



    I've read Maybe It's Just Me... by Wonderman for years. We have similar interests but he loves comic books and superhero movies and brings a fresh perspective to today's politics, news and entertainment stories. The fact that I never really read comic books should tell you about his ability to hold his readers' interest. He has great taste in music and is in the middle stages of publishing his first graphic novel.

    In his own words:
    I'm very laid back and easy going. I like to meet people, read, talk about politics, culture and life. I am a huge comic book fan (X-Men family and Wonder Woman) I also want to say that I am a proud black gay man...no 'down low' drama here.
    He posts every day, multiple times a day. Maybe it's just me, but I think you should stop by and when you do, tell Wonderman that Sean dropped you off!


    PASSENGER PICKUP 
    A weekly post highlighting one of the many blogs I read and feature on my blogrolls. Some blogs may have been around for years, others for weeks.

    My blogroll is divided into several categories: 
    Passengers - Personal and Entertainment Blogs
    Trailering - News and Political Blogs
    Park and Ride - Adult NSFW Blogs

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger