TMI ANSWERS: WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

    I know it's a camera and not a smart phone but come on - look at him!
    WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
    1. What kind of smart phone do you have?


    A little over a year ago I switched from my 5 year old flip phone to an HTC smart phone and then got the new iPhone 4s out of necessity. I made the switch so I could text and do emails because of my mother's illness and couldn't wait until the iPhone came out on Sprint so I got the HTC. It was very hard to adjust to, not very intuitive and I had a Mac. I would have stuck with the HTC and continued longing for the iPhone but luckily, I got the iPhone as a christmas gift and love it. I find it very intuitive and it works seamlessly with my Mac. I don't need the 5 but will get the 6.


    2. Necessity, accessory or my right arm?

    Necessity. At first I needed the flexibility of a cell phone for work and because I moved so often, I gave up on landlines and their much more expensive mandatory long distance plans. Currently, I need it for reasons stated above and because I really can't see never having one again.


    3. Top three favorite apps?

    I'm not a big app person but I use Weather.com, FourSquared, and Pandora the most.


    4. How much do you use your smart phone for calling, texting and data (email, games, movies)?

    I prefer to use my phone mostly for calls but am texting more and more because the people I have to communicate with are texters. I next used it for reading my emails (mostly comments on Just A Jeep Guy and MEN) but almost never for anything else.


    5. Phone sex? Sextexting? Hookup apps?

    Yes. Yes - which was weird and unexpected. I've had profiles but only used them for lurking and seeing how close the nearest gay might be. Once as I was looking at who was around, I was at the Raven in New Hope, PA, a guy said hi to me before I knew he was there and we wound up having a drink.


    6. Has your smart phone replaced your camera?

    Yes and no. Because I have the phone I take so many more pics then I ever would have (especially Inappropriate iPhone Pics) but I would still use my camera for special occasions and trips. This may change as smart phones now have cameras that are almost as good if not better than most entry level+ cameras. 

    Bonus
    It's 3 am. You're in trouble. What's the trouble and who do you call?

    Probably no one. I'm one of those people who is always there for others but finds it really hard to ask for help when I need it. When I was living with my BF's I would have called them if I was in a precarious position but I tended to keep my emotions to bottle up.
    **Sorry I'm late with this but the week caught up with me so here's a little something to make it up to you.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger