ONE LAST DAY AT THE BEACH (MAYBE)


    It was 70, sunny and I had a few hours and a new stereo in the Jeep so I put the top down and went for a drive to the beach. It was a great afternoon.

    About six months ago, my subwoofer gave out and I finally got it replaced yesterday. While I was having that done, I decided to go all in and replace my 10 year old stereo with one that has a usb port, blue tooth and Pandora. I didn't realize how used I had become to going all those months with only front speakers and no bass - WOW! And playing my iPhone through blue tooth and not an FM connection was a revelation. It made me thirst for a long drive and that I was able to do it today with the top down and the sun shining was all that I could hope for. Driving with the top down has always been so relaxing and revitalizing for me and I think you can see it in these pics.

    The water was warm enough to go swimming (for a NYuh), and I would have, but it was too rough and very big. Big water is something you have to see, it's not that the waves are big but that you look up at the water.












Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger