SOME WHERE, OVER THE RAINBOW


    If this had happened today (12,21,12) I might have been more freaked out but this was bad enough.

    At about 3:30 on Tuesday, it was sunny and very warm. I had just gotten into my car to run an errand when it started raining - in the sun. Then it started pouring and the sky was black. Then there was big lightening and bigger thunder but in my rear view I could still see the sun and blue sky. I was starting to have Sandy flashbacks.

    As soon as it started, it was over. Left in the wake was this beautiful rainbow. Now I've seen rainbows before, I mean mother nature's, but never have I seen the entire arch. This was an exciting 25 minutes.

    I'm glad the world survived and you're here to see the rainbow. I tried the panorama feature on my iPhone 4s but don't think I used it correctly.

    Have a great day and wonderful weekend!






Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger