Casting Couch Candidates - week 52

    I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
    From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
    Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
    Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

    Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


    Petr Maier
    Looks good. Have a -candid- foot set with him.


    Jarek Pero
    Have no foot shoot with him.


    Vadim Venlak
    Have no foot shoot with him.


    Petr Sysel
    Have no foot shoot with him.


    Ferda Zizala
    Have no foot shoot with him.


    Daniel Branda
    Have no foot shoot with him.


    Borek Buzenek
    Looks quite good to me. Have no foot shoot with him.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger