DVR ALERT: NEW AND RETURNING SHOWS THIS WEEK

    Now that the summer is over, many of the networks are starting their fall season. Cable networks like A&E, FX, SyFy, USA, TNT, and TBS have shows coming and going all year long. I should say, they have shows starting and stoping as I can only think of one show that didn't make it to a third season unlike the networks of ABS, CBS, Fox and NBC.

    What new or returning shows are you looking forward to seeing? Let me know! 
    Once Upon A Time is my #1! Then The Walking Dead in October. I hear good things about Revolution by JJ Abrams of Lost and Constipated Moms are already hating on 666 Park Avenue so you know I'll be checking that one out.

    Grim and Dr Who have already started their new season.

    Here are some shows that I'll be checking out this week:

    The New Normal
    Starring Justin Bartha (YUM!) and Real House Wife and Glee star NeNe Leakes
    From Glee Creator Ryan Murphy
    "A single mother's life as she becomes a surrogate for a gay couple."
    Tuesdays @ 9:30 on NBC

    Go On
    Starring Matthew Perry (shot me I like him)
    An irreverent yet charming sportscaster who, after a loss, finds 
    solace from members of his mandatory group therapy sessions.
    Tuesdays @ 9pm on NBC

    GLEE
    You know it! You love it or hate it!
    Thursdays @ 9pm on Fox

    The Mentalist
    **NEW NIGHT**
    Sundays @ 10 pm on CBS



Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger