MY BLOGGER DATE


    I had to make a quick trip to DC, in on Wed out on Thurs, but I had time to meet up with Larry, Cubby of Patently Queer and his husband Greg.

    I met them at the fountain in Dupont Circle and after a few minutes of in-person greetings and saying hello from Anne Marie, we walked to my favorite restaurant, Meiwah.

    Over a meat of the best Chinese food in DC, I had General Tso's Tofu, we spoke of Larry and Greg's move from Ohio to DC, Larry's new job, where to go in DC, blogging and all sorts of things.

    We had a great time and plan on doing it again. We even took photo by the fountain. Larry looks great and as you know, I hate pics of my self (feet excluded) but Greg did a good job.




Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger