TMI QUESTIONS: I'M NOT GETTING OLDER...I'M GETTING BETTER


    I'M NOT GETTING OLDER...I'M GETTING BETTER
    1. When did you first know you were an adult?
    2. Where were you when you first thought, "I'm old!"
    3. What was your best year?
    4. Have you become your parents?
    5. Gray hair:
       - Is it sexy? 
       - How much do you have and where? 
       - Where is the best or worst place you have it?

    Bonus
    How is sex different now?

    TMI Questions 
    are designed to be fun, slightly embarrassing and reveal too much 
    information between you and your significant other, among friends and/or family.

    Since the purpose... 
    of TMI Questions is for people to get to know each other, post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers and get to know you too.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger