TMI ANSWERS: LOTTO FEVER - WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR NOT DO?


    *Sorry I'm late posting this but was at my lawyer's deciding how best to collect my winnings (lump sum or over time) and setting up my press conference. I figure announcing my amazing good luck on this here blog thingy (to quote Joe.My.God.) won't create too much of a stir and you guys deserve to know.

    LOTTO FEVER - WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR NOT DO?
    1. FOR YOUR FAMILY
    I think we all answer this the same way - buy houses, cars, set up college funds and 
    trust funds and pay off debt. I'm no different have really have nothing original to share. There many family members who, only seem to remeber we're family is for about two weeks after someone dies, will be surprised and probably angry that I'll have nothing for them. 

    2. FOR YOUR FRIENDS OR AN EX'S
    Bert is the first person I would do anything for. We met through the personal ads in the back of the Washington Blade. The date was not going well until we discovered that were were born the same day of the same year. We dated for a while but have been better friends ever since - almost 20 years. Bert never thought twice about helping me and was generous to me and everyone in his life well beyond his means. I would pay Bert back a thousand fold and then some.
    The next people I think of are the ones who helped me in life. My 7th grade teacher, my tennis instructor, a few nurses who took care of me and my mom while we were sick.
    As for friends and ex's, those still in my life will be very happy. There are those who have drifted out that I would find and those who find me - well I have no bad exs or friends so I'd have to see.

    3. FOR YOURSELF
    What I want from life I can't buy however, what I can buy to make my life easier iI will. I'd like to live on a cruise ship sailing around the world, meeting new people and have friends and family visit year after year after year. 
    If sailing around the world turns out not to be my thing then I'd like a home on a lake big enough for my many (5-10) doggies and to accommodate guests and family visitors. Of course there would be room for a full time staff of men to....

    4. FOR CHARITY
    I see giving to charity almost the same as giving to myself. With this in mind, I'd want to work with some of my idols and fantasies Cyndi, Ricky, Ben Cohen, Rosie, Jakey, Brad (he has to leave Angie at home with the kids), and a few others.
    My #1 project would be to open hotel/schools for homeless youth, especially LGBT youth. The Center would be operated like a hotel but with a school built in and class attendance and counseling as payment. 
    My second project would be buy small towns that have or are dying and converting them to Senior Gay retirement communities. The shops would be revitalized with typical gay shops - restaurants, antiques, flowers, book stores, sex clubs. There'd be healthcare and it would be mostly a walking community - something like Bedford Falls in It's a Wonderful Life only gayer.
    My third project would be to revitalize Detroit but making it a central location for War Veterans job retraining and certification (from military to civilian), housing, medical care and physical and mental rehabilitation. 

    5. FOR REVENGE

    I would never give any person the satisfaction of knowing how negatively their actions had effected my life by publicly targeting them. The best revenge is a happy, well lived life. There are 3 or 3 people who would be deserving of my pressuring their company to fire them or something similar but why ruin my good fortune and karma with cruelty?

    6. FOR PURE EVIL (NO BACKING OFF THIS ONE)
    Can any act be pure evil if someone benefits from it? Like bringing down NOM or Brian Fis*er or Sean Hann*tty? 
    I think I'd hire CB or Blobby to consult on this and then I'd follow their recommendations.



    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS 

    Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers, visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursday. 

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger