TMI ANSWERS: I'M NOT GETTING OLDER...I'M GETTING BETTER

    I'M NOT GETTING OLDER...I'M GETTING BETTER
    1. When did you first know you were an adult?

    I'm not sure I'm there yet. Of course there are times when it's very clear like when taking care of my parents or nephews but as an overall feeling, I'm not feeling it. Maybe I'm just fighting it?
    2. Where were you when you first thought, "I'm old!"

    It was a few days after my 34th birthday and I was having a drink at Cobalt in DC and as I looked around the room I just thought, "I'm old." So I found myself a cute young thing to erase the pain and kept the lights low.
    3. What was your best year?

    I was 31, met David and for the first time imagined life with a man, a house with a white picket fence (really) and a few doggies. It was love, first not true, and I came out to myself, my friends, my family and never looked back.
    4. Have you become your parents?
    Not anywhere close but there are times when I catch myself saying things, telling stories and making some bodily noise and I flash on my mom or dad or even my grandparents. When this happens I always have two reactions and always in the same order, first is the recognition which earns an, "Ahh, shit!" The second is, a little smile and if I could see my self in a mirror I'm sure there'd be a twinkle in my eye.
    5. Gray hair:
     - Is it sexy? It can be very sexy but only on other men (see pic above) - NOT ME. 
    - How much do you have and where? Some on my head and some in my beard.
              - Where is the best or worst place you have it? I found one in my nose once, that was bad.

    Bonus
    How is sex different now?

    It's been so long I forget. Actually, it is much less frequent and not a driving force. I hope when my life returns to something more normal so will my sex life.
      * One of the questions not asked and is actually the theme is, "Is older better?" Not for me.
    ** I forgot to post this yesterday. Hmmmm.


    Stone Soup by Jan Eliot




    TMI Questions 
    Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much I
    nformation for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

    POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS 
    Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers, visit your website and get to know you too.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger