I VOTED!


     
    1. I got up at 5:30 am to vote. 
    2. I got to the train station at 6:30, 35 mins early because the trains are running on a limited schedule.
    3. I got to Penn Station at 7:45 for my 9:35 Amtrak train to DC
    4. I arrived in DC's Union Station at 1 pm.
    5. I took the Metro to Pentagon City in Arlington, VA. The closest stop to my polling place.
    6. I took a cab the rest of the way, arriving at Patrick Henry Elementary School at 2:30.
    7. After a 25 minute wait in line, I cast my vote and was on my way to my hotel in Dupont Circle.
    8. I'm meeting Cubby and his partner for dinner at Annie's and them we're going to a bar and watch the projections come in until Romney concedes (he's already conceited) and Obama is declared the President again and the world can breath a collected sigh of relief and the Evangelicals can pray for the rapture they all believe President Obama's reelection is the final sign.








Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger