HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAMP!


    How does Tramp celebrate his 12th Birthday? First it's to the salon for a morning of pampering, grooming and of course a peti-cure. Then it's off to McDonald's for a cheeseburger, hold the bun and the carbs, and then a walk in the park. Tonight there'll be some extra treats.

    Tramp came into my life 8 years ago on the night before Thanksgiving. Unlike today, that night was cold and pouring rain and when my mom had finished bringing in the groceries, there in her kitchen looking up at her with his big brown eyes was a soaking wet little dog wagging his tale. There was no way my mom or nephew was putting this adorable little dog back out into the cold and rain and decided they would look for his owners during the next few days.

    I was home for the holiday and had brought Truvy with me. The two got alone or I should say, Truvy didn't mind sharing us with this little dog - too much. We eventually found his owners but they had let him go because they didn't want him anymore. Some people should just be shot. But lucky for us and lucky for this little dog, Truvy permitted us to welcome him into our lives and home.

    I named him Tramp after The Tramp in Lady and The Tramp because he was always running off to something, very different from running away. After one time, Christmas Eve, not being able to catch him (he was much thinner then) I declared that his name should be Tramp. His registered name and the name he studded under is Champion. It was meant to be.

    Happy Birthday my Little Man!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger