THIS MAKES ME SAD


    This GEICO commercial makes me so sad every time I see it, which has been a lot this past week as the hospital tv, while pretty good, has a remote that makes channel surfing more trouble than it's worth and forget about a DVR. Each time I see it I can't help but think he must really need the money and that he is grasping on to what little fame he can.

    As I remember it, and I prefer my memory to what may be a bit more factual, Eddie was a retired NYC detective who scored a few major hits in the late 80's and while he wasn't the best looking, he did have a certain swagger. I kinda liked his music too. I know I never bought one of his CD's but I think I did have one of his cassettes (that sounds soooo old). 



Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger