A DOGABLY PAWFECT MUD BATH

    I put the doggies out the other day and because it was so nice I propped the door open and left it up to them to come in on their own. BIG MISTAKE! I got involved in a few things and completely forgot until Tramp found me. If it's possible (and I know it is) he was looking very proud of himself and very happy! He was covered in mud.

    I had never seen him this muddy. Like a true Cairn, tramp enjoys a good roll in the mud and for some reason a good roll in poop. Especially fresh poop. It's been many years since he rolled in poop but he still likes to get muddy and on this day, he surpassed himself. I would have taken a pic but I just wanted to get him off the carpet and into the sink. Fortunately, there were only a few paw prints to clean up - it could have been so much worse.

    I've posted the bath pic before but the post bath pics were all from that day. Truvy's face is worth a thousand words - mostly "No bath. Please, no bath," repeated over and over and over.

    Tramp gets very energetic  after a bath. He rarely plays tug of war. 


    Barking at something. He's so protective!



    Truvy is very expressive.
    Do I have to tell you that this is her
    "I don't want to take a bath too" face?
    Visit my other doggie-friends: 
    and join in all the doggy fun.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Feets - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger